Saturday, April 21, 2007

That Thing You Do OST





TrackList:

01 Lovin' You Lots And Lots - The Norm Wooster Singers
02 That Thing You Do! - The Wonders
03 Little Wild One - The Wonders
04 Dance With Me Tonight - The Wonders
05 All My Only Dreams - The Wonders
06 I Need You (That Thing You Do) - The Wonders
07 She Knows It - The Heardsmen
08 Mr. Downtown - Freddy Fredrickson
09 Hold My Hand, Hold My Heart - The Chantrellines
10 Voyage Around The Moon - The Saturn
11 My World Is Over - Diane Dane
12 Drive Faster - The Vicksburgs
13 Shrimp Shack - Cap'n Geech And The Shrimp Shack Shooters
14 Time To Blow - Del Paxton
15 That Thing You Do! (Live At The Hollywood...) - The Wonders

p/s: cool as ice

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HD49K32L

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was downloading disney´s box collection and the cds 3.4 and 5 wasn´t working anymore. It´s possible to re-up those cds PLEASE? My daughter loved the CD 01 as I do. Congratulations for ur blog, really cool! Thank u soooo much if u could help me. =)

cOoL aS iCe said...

ok dont wory im working on it i re upload the albums as soon as i get free times... tnx

Unknown said...

can you send me i need you(that thing you do) ? pls ~
thx

lolz said...

can i have the password? tq

Anonymous said...

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!