Friday, November 02, 2007

Nina - Featuring the hits of Barry Manilow

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tracklist:
1. Somewhere Down The Road
2. Even Now
3. One Of These Days
4. Weekend In New England
5. If I Should Love Again
6. What If (Acoustic Version)
7. Someday (Band Version)
8. Collide(OST-Xenoa)
9. The Christmas Song
10. I Do
11. Ooh Boy
12. Where Is Love
13. I Can't Make You Love Me
14. I Need Your Love
15. I Didn't Mean To Make You Mine
16. Love Is Contagious
17. What If
18. Is It Over
19. Someday
20. Araw Mo

http://www.mediafire.com/?6bnjw1zb05u

3 comments:

James Ibarra said...

Please Man Re-Upload This Beauty

Anonymous said...

yeah, the link is down. :(

re-upload if it's not too much trouble. thanks!

Anonymous said...

can you please please re-upload this?? :(