Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sitti - In The Mix

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tracklist:
1. Intro: Ipanema Drums
2. Mas Que Nada [Baile Del Sol Remix]
3. I Didn't Know I Was Looking For Love [Morning After Remix]
4. Wave [Blue Coast Remix]
5. Tattooed On My Mind [Beach Avenue Remix]
6. You On My Mind [Modesto Beep Remix]
7. Interlude: Girl From Ipanema [Fastrack 2030 Remix]
8. At 17 [Prom Night Remix]
9. Lady Wants To Know [Trip Lounge Remix]
10. Interlude: One Note Samba [Outtake Remix]
11. Para Sa Akin [Paso Dulce Remix]
12. Interlude: Para Sa Akin [Reprise]
13. Hey Look At The Sun [Field Day Remix]
14. Invisible War [Empty Hallway Remix]
15. Outro: Perfume Guitarra

http://rapidshare.com/files/56114184/Sitti_-_In_The_Mix__The_Dense_Modesto_Remixes_jhonjoept__2007_.rar

Password: ptjhonjoe

special thanks to Jhonjoept

1 comment:

James Ibarra said...

Great Re-Mixes From Sitti Navarro

I have Some Cds of Bossa, If you need something tell me.

Thanks.